Cleaning your vape pen is necessary to continually get a good flavor and extend its life. Here’s our guide to cleaning vape pens that use E-juice, wax, and dry herbs.
Cleaning An E-Juice Vape Pen
If you have an E-juice vape pen that can be taken apart, here’s how you clean it:
- Remove the tank from the battery.
- Remove the atomizer.
- Use a damp cloth to wipe the battery down.
- Disassemble the tank and soak the drip tip, glass, O-rings, and base in warm water. You may also add vinegar, rubbing alcohol, or baking soda to the water.
- Wipe down the parts with a paper towel or leave them out to dry. Wipe down the connectors to remove residu
After you complete the above steps, you’re ready to assemble your vape pen and keep vaping!
Cleaning Your Wax Vape Pen
Here’s how to maintain a wax vape pen:
- Heat it up to loosen residue.
- Once the pen is hot, turn it off and disassemble it.
- Depending on what pen you have, clean the chamber by using an alcohol-soaked Q-tip or by submerging the chamber in rubbing alcohol.
- Clean the coil with a Q-tip.
- Clean the mouthpiece with a Q-tip.
- Use a damp paper towel to clean the battery and threading in the heating chamber.
- Leave the parts out to dry.
Once everything is dry, you’re good to go.
Cleaning Your Dry Herb Vape Pen
Here are all the steps to cleaning your dry herb vape pen:
- Take the pen apart.
- Empty the chamber gently onto a paper towel.
- Use a small brush to clean the chamber and mesh screen.
- Depending on the user manual, clean the mouthpiece with a Q-tip or under running water.
- Clean the connectors with a Q-tip soaked in warm water.
Once you follow these steps, you can enjoy your favorite dry herb!